Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Book 42: Night Plague by Graham Masterton

This is the third book in the Night Warriors series. It was by far my least favorite. The opening would be pretty uncomfortable for any guy to read. There is a plague that is unleashed by this witch and it infects people by spreading through dreams. The descendants of the Night Warrirs who fought the witch hundreds of years ago have to get their powers and team up to fight her again and stop the plague. It took 2/3 of the book before they even found out that they were Night Warriors. I probably should have liked it a little more. It had some good horror elements in it, but it took me near forever to actually get through it. I would read it for a little and then put it down for a week and read something else instead. But then again, I did finish it, so that's gotta count for something.

No comments: